Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Leigh & Ethan’s PI day Wedding in Clayton

 
When I met with Leigh at our consultation I knew this would be a fun wedding!
She and Ben were having their wedding on PI Day!
Although the weather brought rain on March 14th everyone’s spirits were bright. Tents were set up in the back yard & it looked lovely with all the decorations.
 
 



I love the old fashion bicycle.
 

We used my Flower topped Columns to set up the ceremony area and because my bride & Groom are so much taller than I, they kindly added the steps for me to stand on.
 
I set up the Sand Blending ceremony table in the corner. The light from the tent windows provided perfect lighting.
Each of the guests’ tables had these cute center decorations

Ethan and Leigh exchange wedding rings
Ethan’s lovely mother Amy read “What is a Family” during the ceremony.
 
Blending the Sand ceremony included their little daughter Harper.
 

First Kiss as Husband & Wife!
 
 

Ashely Nix & Tyshawn Willis sign the license
The rain eased up after the ceremony and now it was time for some photos!
 
 

Although Jes Noelle Cogdell was the professional photographer, this Blog features digital photos from Ashley Nix
and myself.
Thanks to Ashely Nix for many of the photos you see.
 
 
Here’s Ethan showing off his wedding band. It had PI engraved on it.

Out on the front porch the Bride & Groom pose for some wedding photos!

 

The happy couple poses with me.
Leigh’s father Sandy Handcock is from Scotland & he work worn his kilt.
Then back into the house for the surprise cake Leigh got for her new husband.
It’s a Superman Cake!
 
 What's a Southern Wedding without Pulled Pork
 
Tending to the amazing pork since 5 AM
The happy Bride enjoys a sip.

This was a fabulous PI wedding for an endearing couple
Congratulation Mr. & Mrs. Hovermale!
3-14-15
If your having a special dated wedding day and want an Officiant who can appreciate it's meaning to you,
Call Samantha L. Heart
Today!
919-373-4267 

www.raleighweddingofficiant.com

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I agree with you dear that tents setting in your backyard looks wonderful. The old fashion bicycle idea seems interesting too. Well I am planning my wedding at Chicago event venues and every guest gonna enjoy my wedding fully as we have hired everything perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    My very best to you.
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete