Monday, December 15, 2014

12-13-14 Wedding of Heather & Dean Hutchinson

 
Dean called me on Monday Dec. 8th with the request to perform his and Heathers elopement wedding on Sat. 12-13-14. They both were driving up from Fayetteville and also needed 2 witnesses and a location to hold the wedding.
 
Because I pride myself in being able to provide the best possible wedding ceremony on short notice and with the extras, I began working on this request straight away.
 
I secured the 2 witnesses and my daughter offered her Christmas tree decorated living room to hold the ceremony.

 
At 2:00 PM the ceremony began. The happy bride Heather was dressed in a deep purple dress that was perfectly festive. Dean the proud groom wore a dark suit and red rose Boutonnière. He looked so handsome as he gazed into Heather’s eyes.
 
I spoke of their romantic meeting and the journey that led them to this moment.
They each repeated their vows to one another looking into the others eyes. A slight moment was taken for Heather to dry her tears of happiness.
Dean led the way and slipped Heather’s beautiful wedding band
 into her finger & Heather followed sliding on his ring.     
 “With this Ring I thee Wed”

 

After the ring exchange I performed a ring blessing.


Because of special bond I felt with Heather and Dean I offered them as a gift The Sand Ceremony, coloured sand & heart shaped container as a keepsake for their home.  


We finished the ceremony with the pronouncement and their first kiss as husband and wife!


A toast to the new Mr. & Mrs. Hutchinson
 

Rev. Samantha L. Heart gets to share a moment with the newly married couple.


Please Contact Rev. Samantha L. Heart for your dream wedding.
 
 
I welcome your thoughts on this blog!
 

3 comments:

  1. A special thank you to Ebony & Rufus for taking the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting article! I loved watching your photographs. Thank you for sharing these. Last month I also celebrated our 11th vow renewal ceremony. We kept it quite intimate and didn’t invite many guests except close friends and family members.

    ReplyDelete