Saturday, August 9, 2014

Lovely intimate garden wedding for Sharon and Reggie

 
After 27 years of sharing their love for each other, today August 8, 2014 Sharon Woods and Reggie Powell decided to say their vows and make it official.
I began readying the wedding garden with my flower topped columns and arranging seating at 9am this morning for my bride and groom to arrive for a 10:30 am wedding.
The grass was still wet but the sounds of nature were alive and well. A red cardinal was flying overhead and I could hear the singing of other birds hidden in the trees. I knew this would be a wonderful wedding.
When my couple arrived I greeted them and invited them into my garden.
 
The bride was just stunning dressed in a beautifully colourful printed summer halter. The long and flowing dress with colours of teals, purples and blues were highlighted by the elegant matching jewelry she wore.
 
And her shoes…. Let me just say they had the wow factor all the way.
The groom dressed in a suit that made his distinguished hair illuminated his smile throughout the ceremony.  
Accompanying the bride and groom were three of their friends excited to share this special moment.
 
 
The ceremony begins on a happy note as you can see in this photo of the three of us all laughing.
 
Sharon and Reggie listen carefully as I deliver my marital words of wisdom.
 
As Sharon slides the ring on Reggie’s finger he smiles with delight
 
After 27 years Reggie and Sharon kiss as husband and wife!
 
The ceremony is over but their journey as a married couple has just begun.
 
 I love this photo.
 
There is not a better way to start off your day then such a happy event.
 
Rev. Samantha L. Heart 
Heart 2 Heart Ceremonies
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment